Thursday

PHOTO: Amber rose Reveals Her pregnancy for Khalifa

-->

Amber Rose, the superstars fiance was not lying about the fact that she was pregnant, most news lines published it as a rumor even we too. But now the whole worlds convinced about amber expecting Khalifa's Baby. According to Rose, she is game to go the natural route and have her baby boy trhough a water birth.
"I'm so ready. I'm going all-natural. I've decided that I'm going to have an all-natural water birth. No medicine," Rose revealed in an interview. "I want those bragging rights! The next time Wiz has a stomachache or anything, I'll say, 'I popped out a baby all-natural.'" (XXL Magazine)..
What do you think? Comment if you've got something to say.
-->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this Really true? cos most of us find it difficult to believe celeb news.

Recommended

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...