Monday

Miley Cyrus poses braless in white blazer ... again


Original Story from CNN

If we had a nickel for every time Miley Cyrus stunned in a white blazer, we’d have … at least two nickels.

The 20 year old appears on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s March issue wearing a white jacket and pants – sans bra, and top, for that matter.

Cyrus told the magazine that the part of her life she’s most satisfied with is her relationship with her betrothed, Liam Hemsworth.

“That’s what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there’s so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f--- hates it.”

Miley Cyrus’ Best Looks Of All Time

As for the type of wedding Cyrus wants: the smaller the better.

The Hottest Celebrity Short Hairstyles

“I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin,” she said. “So we just want it to be small, with the people who we’d take bullets for. I don’t want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn’t been there. C’mon, I can’t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don’t know why anyone thinks I’m going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am.”

No comments:

Recommended

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...