Sunday

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black Review

I was always used to carrying bags filled with books around because i loved reading book and was studying literature.  I wasn't much of a fan of the e-reader. So i decided to try this sweet kindle out. Because i was tired of carrying to much books around. it was like showing the whole world i was a professor with no office or library to keep his books. I began to have severe pains on the shoulder because of the weight of books i carried in my bag. So i decided to get one of this.


Once you have found the book you want, All you need to do is press the buy it now button, after few seconds your book is ready and waiting for you to read. I really never thought of getting a Kindle, i thought it was going to cost me a lot of money {i bought it for just £69} and would be hard to set up. I was wrong, They are just great. I know I will be taking mine out with me when i go places. I got the leather case too, and they are a really amazing. I feel my Kindle is well protected, and no more getting fed-up waiting in a Dentists, or a Doctors surgery's, or any other place you have to wait. Just take out the Kindle, and enjoy what ever book you have picked.

I went for the basic one, as all I want to do is read a book. No bells and whistles on it. Just a basic kindle that I think is the best thing I have bought in ages. Thanks. Amazon..


 I got mine this morning from Amazon. It was actually easy to set up, and i had it all set up under 20 minutes, and charging through my computer. I bought books the books i needed from Amazon, and in few seconds i had it showing up. It was easy to do. Than paying for postage, or having to wait for the postman to bring you a book to read. 
I bought 22 books from amazon and they are all stored in my kindle with no stress to put 22 books in a bag and suffer pain. It was great.
If you need one of these simply click on this link -->Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi.
QUALITIES


  1. Less than 170 grams - lighter than a paperback, fits in your pocket
  2. New darker, hand-tuned fonts for easier reading
  3. Reads like paper with no glare, even in bright sunlight
  4. Download books in 60 seconds with built-in Wi-Fi
  5. Holds up to 1,400 books - take your library wherever you go
  6. Massive book selection, and low prices. Over 650,000 titles for £3.99 or less
  7. 200,000 Kindle-exclusive titles that you won't find anywhere else, including books by best-selling authors such as Phil Rickman
  8. Easy on the Eyes: E Ink uses actual ink particles to create crisp, print-like text similar to what you see in a physical book. 
  9. Read in Any Position: When you read for long periods of time, you often switch positions to get more comfortable. Kindle has a uniform contrast ratio that does not change with your viewing angle, so you can read in any position.
  10. Up to One Month Battery Life: No battery anxiety - read for up to one month on a single charge.
The most exciting thing is that i can read any where i like, either standing, in the train, in the bus, in a restaurant, anywhere. This is like a dream come true 
Kindle is sold with a worldwide limited warranty of one year provided by the manufacturer. If you are a consumer, the limited warranty is in addition to your consumer rights, and does not jeopardise these rights in any way. This means you may still have additional rights at law even after the limited warranty has expired. 

No comments:

Recommended

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...