Intermodal Shipping ExpressParcel Service is the most rated and best shipping service to use this Christmas. They do not charge you too much to ship your orders straight to your door steps.
How it works?
1. You buy an item at an American online store
You buy an item you like at any American online store or from a retailer or wholesaler operating in the US
2. You indicate Intermodal Shipping as the delivery address.
When processing your delivery, you indicate the address received during your registration at Expressairparcel.com. Where you need to indicate registration number after the street address.
3. The item is delivered to Intermodal Shipping warehouse in the US.
Upon receiving the package, We will check it for integrity. As an option, you can order a check for completeness or a gift wrapping. See “Rates” section
4. You pay for the delivery of the parcel in the way most convenient to you. For your convenience, we offer three payment methods: by a credit card (through the website), PayPal or wire transfer.
5. Intermodal Shipping will pack the package send it and deliver it at the address indicated by you. We will pack your parcel in a way that would facilitate its optimal customs clearance process. Intermodal Shipping will email you a report of the parcel’s location, to keep you informed about its progress.
6. Intermodal Shipping conducts the customs processing of the package and delivers it at the address indicated by you.Where the value and/or the weight of the package exceeds the limit established for duty-free importation , you will be required to pay customs duties. We charge a 5% commission for the transaction of the transfer of funds paid by you as customs duties.
Within 2-5 calendar days from the date of confirmation of the request for shipment by Intermodal Shipping.
You can order a special gift wrapping (see the “Rates” section).
You can order a delivery of your package to different recipients. - See more at: http://www.expressairparcel.com