Friday

DynastySeries Freshman Class 2014 – Part 1

What made you want to be a part of DynastySeries first Freshman Class?
With me being a new face in the modeling business, I figured it would be a great opportunity. Plus, I love the work DynastySeries does.
Tell us about the experience shooting with Jose and Frank?
I shot with Jose. He’s probably one of the coolest photographers I’ve worked with. Very helpful, gives great tips.
Of all the past DynastySeries Series which do you wish you had be apart of?
Hmm, it would probably have to be the Nurse one, with the blood all over them. Lol that was my favorite
jache-sharnise-freshman-dynastyseries-01jache-sharnise-freshman-dynastyseries-02
jache-sharnise-freshman-dynastyseries-03jache-sharnise-freshman-dynastyseries-05

No comments:

Recommended

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...