Wednesday

How to Plan Baby Gender Before Pregnancy

Hey everyone! My name is Elena. I’m an expecting mom. Actually, that’s the reason I wrote this blog post was because I heard gender selection was a reality and that it was 100% possible to Plan a Baby's Gender Before Pregnancy. For those of you who don’t know, gender selection is about planning your baby's gender before pregnancy.
How to Plan Baby Gender Before Pregnancy

Sounds a bit science-fiction, does it not? Anyways, I was curious as to whether or not this would actually work. For this reason, I thought I’d write a guest post on this blog to document my progress and review actual products like Plan My Baby that taught me How to Plan my Baby's Gender Before Pregnancy 

I promised my self that I’ll post a review of any product that will teach me how to plan a baby's gender before pregnancy and I was willing to give almost anything to have the odds in my favor when it came to planning my baby's gender

I Found Alicia Pennington's | Plan My Baby Program | Here's my Review

My husband and I just got married and we are planning to have 3 kids and we decided to have a boy first, well I'll explain later.  We purchased Alicia Pennington’s book Plan My Baby to give it a try. Here’s what I found after using the book PlanMyBaby.

Plan My Baby Review – What Is Plan My Baby?

Alicia Pennington spent years researching on how to plan a baby gender before pregnancy as a midwife and successfully found Tested and Proven methods that couples could use to Plan a Baby's Gender Before Pregnancy After developing a method, she tested it on herself and on other couples and achieved a 94% success rate. Her method doesn’t require medications, drugs or medical procedures, so it’s safe to try.

Some of the things I learned in her guide on how to plan a baby's gender before pregnancy were how to avoid the common mistakes other people often make, develop a diet which would allow me to choose my baby’s gender and time intimacy with my husband to increase the chances we would have a correctly gendered baby.

The Plan My Baby program is very simple to read and was actually very easy to follow. We chose between the Plan My Baby Prince or Princess guide and ended up deciding we wanted to conceive a boy.

Please note this is just my plan my baby review

If you wish to go to the official website, you can kindly click on the visit site button and it will redirect you to her official page.  www.planmybaby.com

When I started reading, I was immediately impressed by how simple it was! Alicia Pennington clearly took her most precious resource which is her TIME to write her book in a simple way to teach couples How to Plan Baby Gender Before Pregnancy. I don’t have too much of a background in science, but the difficult terms were defined in a way that anyone could understand.

Overall, I would say Plan My Baby program was one of the best baby books I’ve ever read, and by far the best baby gender selection book that shows you exactly how you can plan your baby's gender before pregnancy without making mistakes other couples make. The Plan My Baby shower ideas were unique and fun and I really feel I got my money’s worth.

                                      DOWNLOAD PROGRAM NOW
                                 Plan My Baby Review – Did It Work For Me?
I mastered 3 ultimate steps that made it possible to plan my baby's gender before pregnancy. Before I continue I will love to share them with you, they are;
  1. Ovulation and Importance of Knowing When You are Ovulating for Conceiving a Boy or a Girl 
If your PH is Alkaline you are much more likely to have a boy 
If your PH is Acidic you are much more likely to have a girl 
You will understand when you BUY THE BOOK  
2. Adjust Your Diet to Create the Ideal Environment for Sperm X or Sperm Y 
3. Use a Particular Sexual Position to Conceive a Boy or a Girl  
I’d tried other gender selection guides in the past but none worked the way this did. We wanted a boy and when we went for a scan it was a BOY.  The reason I love this program is because it teaches step-by-step guides on how to plan a baby's gender before pregnancy.

>> Visit planmybaby.com today and start confidently planning your future family! <<
                             Plan My Baby Review – Is It Worth The Cost?

My husband and I had looked into having an IVF procedure or using frozen embryos to choose the gender of our baby, but those methods only promise a 50% success rate. That just wasn’t good enough, especially for the cost. We just didn’t have thousands of dollars to throw away on a system that couldn’t promise success!

Other gender selection methods require drugs or medication that could be harmful for unborn children. I didn’t want to risk my baby’s health by using drugs even if they said they were natural.

We had given our daughter’s baby clothes and decorations away to my sister in law, so we only had baby supplies for a boy. My husband was laid off because of the economy, so we didn’t have the money to spend on new baby supplies. We needed to have a boy because we couldn’t afford to have a girl!

Fortunately, the Plan My Baby Prince or Princess book works. For a very low price, gender selection is no longer left up to chance! Science has caught up with biology.

Even though I’ve used the Plan My Baby book and it works for me, you might purchase it and think it’s not for you. That’s okay—not everyone wants to choose their baby’s gender. If you’re not happy with the baby selection guide for any reason, Alicia Pennington will offer a full refund without any headaches. She feels so confident in this program that she doesn’t have any problem returning people’s money even if they’ve already read the guide and know its secrets!

In summary, instead of paying for expensive medical procedures, using harmful drugs or medicine, having the wrong gendered baby or leaving the whole process up to chance, you can learn how to select your baby’s gender risk-free at a low price. That’s a pretty good deal if you ask me!
Plan My Baby Review – Final Statements

In closing, if you’re planning a family at any time in the future, download the Plan My Baby gender selection book. The peace of mind my husband and I have knowing that we can make solid family plans in the future if we decide to have another child is worth far more than the actual cost of the guide.

Alicia Pennington has done a great job in making her Plan My Baby Prince or Princess guide a fantastic deal.

No comments:

Recommended

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...